The City Administrator is under the general direction of the Mayor and Council. The City Administrator will:
- Advise and direct Mayor and Council on current problems and future needs of the city,
- Make recommendations and offer alternative solutions,
- Responsible for the supervision and actions of all city employees,
- Coordinates the implementation of Mayor & Council directives and/or policies,
- Evaluates community needs and wants and provides qualified and quality direction and guidance for the community as a whole.
Jeff Mark has been the City Administrator of Altoona since 1996. Jeff can be reached Monday through Friday at 967-5136.