The Public Works department is under the general direction of the Public Works Director. The Public Works Director is:
- Responsible for the supervision and actions of all city public works employees,
- Responsible for all supervision of construction, operation, and maintenance of all parks and streets within the city,
- Directs the construction, operation, and maintenance of all city facilities,
- Cooperate with the city engineer and review plans prepared by the engineer for city projects,
- Furnishes technical assistance to the City Administrator, City Council, and other department heads.
Scott Atzen is the Public Works Director. Scott can be reached Monday through Friday at 967-5136.