Fireworks Permits

Consumer Fireworks Permits are for the general public and consumer-grade fireworks vendors. Applications are only accepted from the property owner of a fireworks sale location. This permit includes indoor and outdoor sales locations. Apply by clicking the link below:
Consumer Fireworks Permit App

Professional Fireworks / Pyrotechnics Display Permits are for professional pyrotechnic displays/shows. Applications must be submitted and filed with the Altoona Fire Department 30 days prior to the event by the Fireworks/Pyrotechnics Company and/or by the vendor they are contracted by. Apply by clicking the link below:
Professional Fireworks / Pyrotechnics Display Permit App