Report a Concern

In Case of Emergency,
Call 9-1-1
Utility Emergency Number:
(515) 313-6190
Streets Emergency Number:
(515) 710-7449

To report a Code Compliance Violation, such as tall grass, unshoveled sidewalks, vehicles parked on grass, etc., please visit the CitizenServe Online Portal. Under Code Compliance, click Submit a Complaint

All other questions and concerns can be submitted using the form below:

Submit a Question or Concern